Saturday, July 25, 2026

Rejoice and Be Glad

 

This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.

Psalm 118:24

Every morning when I get out of bed, I recite this verse to help me set the tone for my day.

That is not to say that I am not sometimes crabby or angry or disappointed, but to say that even in those time, I can rejoice that the Lord made the day and made me.  

Being thankful takes effort because none of us have perfect lives, but the act of thanking God for all we have helps us keep a positive perspective and can improve our attitude.  

And, knowing that God in His infinite wisdom has everything under control, helps us see beyond that which is happening at the moment to recognize that it all is part of God's plan for us.  

So, rejoice and be glad! 

No comments: